The Admissions Essay is most often the most challenging part of the application process, especially for first generation American candidates.
Each August & September, Nan accepts rising seniors as Admissions Essay Development* clients. Testimonials from former clients who attended their dream schools available here.
*Spots are limited and filled on a 1st come, 1st serve basis
The Admissions Essay Development program is a co-writing, highly-collaborative process between Nan and the applicant.
Nan ensures that each student writes 4-5 strong essays that can be reused for ALL applications: her involvement from the beginning stages of writing saves precious senior time and guarantees essays that are compelling and entirely original.
Depending on the applicant’s comfort level with sharing, Nan will tailor her approach to respect their privacy and original ideas while working with each candidate to brainstorm and help them develop a coherent outline.
Admissions Essay Development Program Inclusions:
- Initial Coach-Parent conference (video chat) with regular updates as needed
- 1 brainstorm sessions of pre-Essay Development Conversations with candidate (video chat)
- 2 writing workshops to co-create and revise in real time (video chat) rounds of revisions and editing (by email and video chat)
- Complete, 24/7 support for the entire admissions process for both parents and the candidate
- Customizing essays for up to 12 Schools included (additional for non-Common/Coalition App)
- Nan will be serve as the project manager for writing process, early or regular decision acceptance
Please contact me with questions, or to reserve your child’s spot in the 2019-2019 Admissions Essay Development program.